SYNTHETIC OIL GEAR LUBRICANTS
DESIGNED TO PROVIDE SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE IN GEARBOXES FOR ALL YOUR FOOD AND BEVERAGE OPERATIONS NEEDS WHERE INCIDENTAL FOOD CONTACT MAY OCCUR.
QUAKERGEAR™ Series of synthetic gear lubricants are designed to provide the maximum level of wear protection, service life, and fluid life available for your gearboxes.
- Exceeds requirements in >90% of gearbox applications
- Extended Service Life
- Stable in Elevated Temperatures
- Lubricates better, lasts longer, and easty to dispose, lowering your overall costs
PROPERTIES AND TYPICAL VALUES
- Available Viscosity: 220 | 320 | 460
- Base Viscosity Index (D445): 160
- Copper Corrosion (D4048): 1A
- 4-Ball EP Weld Load (D2596): 200 KGF
- 4-Ball Wear Scar Diameter (D2266): 0.41-0.42 mm