a completely synthetic, water soluble hydraulic system additive that has been specifically designed for use at 2-5% concentration in water hydraulic systems with reciprocating piston pumps.
QUINTOLUBRIC® 807-IS contains proprietary lubricants, stabilizers, corrosion inhibitors, and bactericides in a ratio balanced to meet the lubrication requirements of pumps, packings, and valves. It provides effective protection against rust and micro-organism growth at the 2-5% use dilution.
- Fire-resistant - due to the high water content
- Excellent stability under all operating conditions
- Improved lubricity, lower costs over emlusified oils
- Proprietary lubricants are non-toxic & bio-degradable
- Will not stain metals in rolling and machining operations
- Low BOD values
PROPERTIES AND TYPICAL VALUES
- Appearance: clear amber fluid
- Density (D1298): 1.031 g/cm³ @ 15°C
- Flash Point (D92): none
- Fire Point (D92): 357°C / 675°F
- Freeze Point (D97): -1.1°C / 30°F
- pH of 5% solution (D70): approx. 9.1