QUAKERCLEAN® 520 PC
QUAKERCLEAN® 520 PC IS A MILD ALKALINE LIQUID SIMULTANEOUSLY THAT CLEANS AND PROTECTS METAL SURFACES IN A SINGLE PROCESSING STEP.
This product is designed for steel and cast iron alloys and provides up to 7 days of corrosion protection to the metal surface when not rinsed. It offers excellent compatibility with heat treating operations and is safe for use on ferrous and some nonferrous metals, helping to reduce inventory and cost.
The moderate pH is very worker compatible.
- Low foaming at temperatures up to 170°F
- Also safe for use on some nonferrous metals
- Electro Motive Diesel
- Corporate Approval: General Motors HMCS ID No. 1182587
PROPERTIES AND TYPICAL VALUES
- Appearance: Clear Yellow
- Density @ 60°F: 6.70 lbs/gallon
- Flash Point(COC): Boils at 212°F / 100°C
- Odor: Soapy
- Neat pH: 10.25
- pH @5%: 9.95