QUAKERDRAW® CH 1000
Formulated to be a “cost effective” alternative to more expensive lubricants used in cold forging and heading.
QUAKERDRAW® CH 1000 – is formulated without chlorinated lubricants or additives, yet still yields very high film strength thereby protecting parts and dies from scratching and galling. It is designed for use with both regular and alloy-coated tooling and is suitable for multiple stage operations.
- Superior lubrication to increase die and punch life
- Parts are easily cleaned with solvent or alkaline cleaners
- No pigments, graphite, molybdenum disulfide or other solids
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Will not stain or corrode parts or machines
PROPERTIES AND TYPICAL VALUES
- Appearance: Cleardark amber
- Density: 7.5 lbs/gal
- Flash Point (COC): 215°C / 400°F
- Odor: Petroleum
- Viscosity at 40°C: 105 cSt
- VOC (ASTM E1868-10 TGA): 3.9 g/L