QUAKERCUT® A 300
a chlorine-free, straight oil formulated for deep-hole drilling and boring operations, specifically ejector drilling.
QUAKERCUT® A300 is formulated with synthetic additives that provide extreme load bearing capabilities and barrier film protection in a light bodied fluid. The light viscosity of QUAKERCUT® A300 minimizes carry out while providing excellent heat dispersion properties resulting in excellent anti-weld performance. This product is formulated for use with steel and stainless steel materials.
- Great for gun drilling and Swiss style machining
- Excellent anti-weld characteristics
- Low viscosity minimizes carry off
- Excellent lubricity and wetting properties
- Chlorine-free: minimizes disposal costs
- Anti-misting agent, improving air quality
PROPERTIES AND TYPICAL VALUES
- Appearance: Amber
- Flash Point: >170°C / >338°F
- Viscosity @ 40°C: 12 cSt
- Odor: Mild petroleum