QUAKERCUT® 010 ES
a medium to heavy-duty machining and grinding oil that provides a high degree of lubrication without chlorinated additives.
Designed for medium-heavy duty machining including tapping, gun drilling, and CBN grinding. Suitable for use on all grades of steel, including difficult-to-machine high-nickel alloys. This product contains synthetic ester and new non-chlorinated extreme pressure technology.
- GE approved for superalloy machining of gas turbine components
- Delivers increased tool life, improved surface finish
- Low mist in high-speed grinding operations
- Mild odor. Good operator acceptance.
- Non-staining film delivers excellent corrosion protection
- Parts are easily cleaned by conventional cleaners
- Not subject to SARA 313 reporting
- Non-carcinogenic by NTP, OSHA, IARC
- Customers: Ford, General Electric, Landis, Renault
PROPERTIES AND TYPICAL VALUES
- Appearance: Clear amber
- Density: 7.23 lbs/gal
- Flash Point: 146°C / 295°F
- Odor: Bland
- VOC: 1.6 lbs/gal\
- Viscosity @ 40ºC: 59 SUS / 10 cSt