QUAKERCOOL® 770 TP
an advanced mineral oil free, Boron Free semi-SYNTHETIC metalworking fluid.
Designed for difficult ferrous machining and grinding operations requiring excellent lubricity, cleanliness, cooling and corrosion protection. QUAKERCOOL® 770 TP is excellent on cast iron, ferrous alloys and titanium.
- Bio-Stable: No secondary amines or Boron.
- Mycobacteria resistant
- Excellent corrosion resistance on Ferrous alloys
- Low Drag out. Excellent Tramp Oil Rejection
- No added Chlorine, Sulfur, or Formaldehyde
PROPERTIES AND TYPICAL VALUES
- Concentrate Appearance: Clear yellow to amber fluid
- Density: 8.18 lbs/gal
- Flash Point: 100°C / 212°F
- Odor: Pleasant, Amine-like
- In-use pH: 9.2 - 9.6
- Refractometer factor: 2.5