a mineral oil free, Boron Free semi-SYNTHETIC metalworking fluid with advanced lubrication technology based on a microemulsion of proprietary synthetic esters.
QUAKERCOOL® 750 is designed for difficult ferrous machining and grinding operations requiring excellent lubricity, cleanliness, cooling and corrosion protection. QUAKERCOOL® 750 is excellent on cast iron and ferrous alloys, and aluminum in light duty machining and grinding operations.
- Working solutions range from transparent to translucent depending on makeup water
- Won't stain aluminum. Good for light duty operations
- Excellent Bio-stability. Mycobacteria resistant
- No secondary amines, MEA, chlorinated compounds, boron, formaldehyde
- Excellent short-term corrosion protection on Ferrous alloys
- Low Drag out. Excellent Tramp Oil Rejection
PROPERTIES AND TYPICAL VALUES
- Concentrate Appearance: Clear yellow to amber fluid
- Density: 8.18 lbs/gal
- Flash Point: 100°C / 212°F
- Odor: Pleasant, Amine-like
- pH @ 5%: 9.7
- Refractometer factor: 2.5