a high-performance micro-emulsion ideally suited for all operations demanding premium surface finish quality and consistent lubrication. Ideal for machining aluminum, STainless steel and copper.
QUAKERCOOL® 7350 is a work-horse metalworking fluid ideally formulated for ease of use and optimal performance in heavy duty, multi-metal machining requiring excellent lubricity, cleanliness, cooling and corrosion protection.
- Imparts longer tool life, and premium surface finish on stainless parts
- Extended sump life, enhanced bio-resistance
- Exceptional emulsion stability over a wide range of water hardness
- Excellent corrosion resistance on Ferrous alloys
- High operator acceptance
- No chlorinated paraffinic additives
PROPERTIES AND TYPICAL VALUES
- Concentrate Appearance: Clear yellow to amber fluid
- Density: 8.34 lbs/gal
- Flash Point: 100°C / 212°F
- Odor: Pleasant, Amine-like
- pH @5%: 9.3
- Refractometer factor: 1.3