a high-performance metalworking fluid based on advnaced mineral-oil-free microemulsion technolgoy. superior in exotic Machining and Grinding operations, best in class on aluminum reamed hole surface finish.
QUAKERCOOL® 7000 is based on a microemulsion of proprietary synthetic esters that is excellent on titanium alloys, stainless steels, and other high nickel-chrome alloys. It is also used for critical surface finish machining of cast and wrought aluminium.
- Bio-Stable including Mycobactgeria and funghi
- Working solutions range from transparent to translucent
- Excellent corrosion resistance on Ferrous alloys
- Resists washing out machine lubricants
- Provides superior tool life even at low concentrations
- Will not stain automotive or aerospace aluminum alloys
- No chlorinated compounds, formaldehyde, Boron, MEA, or secondary amines
PROPERTIES AND TYPICAL VALUES
- Concentrate Appearance: Clear amber fluid
- Density: 8.48 lbs/gal
- Odor: Mild Amine
- pH @5%: 9.6
- Refractometer factor: 1.6