a true solution synthetic designed for light to medium duty machining and grinding operations on carbon steel, cast iron, aluminum and other non-ferrous alloys.
This product is classified as a true solution synthetic because it does not contain oil or emulsifiers. As such, it creates a solution when diluted into water and not an emulsion or microemulsion.
- Excellent tramp oil rejection
- Maintains clean machine surfaces
- Keeps grinding wheels running smoothly
- Extended sump, very bio-stable
- Little to no foam
- Excellent corrosion protection on cast iron at 2.5%
- Rejects tramp oil
PROPERTIES AND TYPICAL VALUES
- Concentrate Appearance: Clear light yellow fluid
- Density: 8.6 lbs/gal
- Boiling Point: 100°C / 212°F
- Odor: Sassafras
- pH @5%: 9.7
- Refractometer factor: 3.22