a heavy duty, true solution synthetic that performs well across ferrous alloys, aluminum, and titanium in difficult machining and grinding operations.
QUAKERCOOL® 2780 is a premium fluid based on proprietary "bock co-polymer" technology featuring inverse solubility that reacts to the heat of the metal to provide instant lubrication at critical interfaces. Imparts a high degree of lubrication, cleanliness, cooling, and corrosion protection for use in medium to heavy duty machining, multipurpose grinding, and vitrified CBN grinding.
- Bio-Stable including Mycobacteria
- Excellent cleanliness leaves machines and parts free of sticky residues
- Rejects tramp oil easily
- Excellent operator acceptance
- No to very little foam in soft water
- Excellent corrosion protection at 3.5%
- Customers: Bosch Automotive, Caterpillar, Pratt & Whitney, Sikorsky Aircraft
PROPERTIES AND TYPICAL VALUES
- Concentrate Appearance: Clear yellow fluid
- Density: 8.73 lbs/gal
- Flash Point: 100°C / 212°F
- Odor: bland
- pH @5%: 8.5
- Refractometer factor: 2.08