FERROCOTE® 5856 BF
a barium-free solvent dispersed corrosion preventative providing up to 5 years of protection on metal surfaces. ideal for bearings.
FERROCOTE® 5856 is formulated with a unique balance of polar additives that provides exceptional corrosion protection on ferrous and non-ferrous surfaces. It offers excellent water displacing and fingerprint neutralization performance characteristics. Its inherent versatility offers application flexibility using spray, immersion, flood or flow-coat techniques.
- Passes MIL C-16173 requirements
- Rapidly displaces moisture
- Passes MIL-C-15074 requirements
- Neutralizes acidic fingerprint residues
- Reduced processing costs:
- Can be used to treat wet parts with no loss of protection
- Highly compatible with most bearing oils and greases
PROPERTIES AND TYPICAL VALUES
- Appearance: Clear Amber
- Density @60ºF: 7.25 lbs/gal
- Flash point (COC): 194°F
- Viscosity @40ºC: 70 SUS
- Pour Point: Below 0°F / -18°C